Monday, December 15, 2008

Patterns and Brainwaves




Certain patterns have a way of repeating perpetually. Not only is it the patterns but also for the extremes of patI for one feel like my life falls back into the same monotone cycles. I feel high I feel low I feel happy and I feel sad, close to my friends, close to my family or very far away from everyone, uber creative or in the depths of monotony , focused or scattered, anxious or spaced out, hopeful or hopeless. I wish there was a balance I could reach. One option is medication another meditation and another neurofeedback exercises???? I first read about this in the GQ magazine of all places and have been wondering if this is something for me. What would it be like to teach my brain how to use different brain waves (alpha, beta, theta) each responsible for different abilities and mental states:


taken from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog